A cookie is a small piece of information that is sent to the hard drive of your device by a web server so that some information about your browsing activity can be collected.
We use the term "cookie" for any technology that is collecting information from your device, such as information about your use of our Sites (websites, social media pages and our applications), about your device such as the device ID, IP address and browser type, demographic data and if applicable the URL of the linking page.
We also use web beacons or pixel tags to allow us to count visitors who have viewed our pages or read our promotional e-mail messages/newsletters. They are not used to access your personal data without your consent.
Mandatory cookies are used to
- Remember information you have entered when you navigate on our Site
- Identify you as being logged in to our Site
Functional cookies are used to
- Remember settings you have applied such as layout, language, or preferences
- Show you when you are logged in to our Site
- Share information with partners to provide a service on our Site.
Performance cookies (Audience Measurement) are used to
- Provide statistics on how our Site is used
- See how effective our adverts are
- Detect any errors that occur
- Test different designs of our Site
Targeting/Marketing/Personalization cookies are linked to services provided by third parties, such as 'Like' buttons and 'Share' buttons. We use them to
- Link to social networks like Facebook, which may subsequently use information about your visit to target advertising to you on other websites
- Provide advertising agencies with information on your visit so that they can present you with adverts that you may be interested in.
Here is a list of some cookies installed on the website:
Name / Purpose / Type of Cookie / Link to More Information
New Relic / This tool tests the website's uptime and reliability. / Functional / https://docs.newrelic.com/docs/using-new-relic/new-relic-security/security/data-security
Google Analytics / This is an Audience Measurement Tool. It provides statistics on how the website is used. / Performance / https://www.google.com/policies/privacy/
Facebook / Social networking service that collects data through a range of plug-ins and integrations, that is primarily used for Facebook's own tracking and targeting. / Targeting/Marketing/ Personalization / https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies/
We reserve the right to make any changes and corrections to this Notice. Please refer to this page from time to time to review these and any new additional information.
amazee.io AG, 2018